CooCoo Jewellery produces handmade classic, elegant jewellery pieces from precious metals and semi-precious gemstones.
We are passionate about using pure, natural, raw materials that won't wear away and will stand the rigours of time. We also love to use naturally flawed stones as they are so unique and organic, making each piece of jewellery unique in itself. We often combine various gemstones of differing cuts and types in one piece - nuggets of citrine alongside amethyst briolettes and freshwater pearls. They're all natural materials and so all blend seamlessly with either gold or sterling silver.
what we don't do:
- we don't use plated or filled metals
- we don't use base metals
- we don't use man made beads, crystals or gems
what we do do:
- We only use solid precious metals
- We only use natural stones. Many of them are naturally flawed so that no two stones are the same and your piece of jewellery will always be unique
- We handcraft the jewellery in our workshop based in the South East of England. This is how we are able make your jewellery bespoke and adjust it exactly to your requirements
- We source all our raw materials and packaging through UK companies. When you buy jewellery from CooCoo you can be assured that you are supporting British Business and British Craftspeople